Henna Cone- Mini
These henna cones are great as party favors, or if you prefer to use a smaller cone. You can also request them to be custom wrapped to match the theme of an event.
A Henna Dil Se custom blend of henna paste! Nadia's original recipe which has been used for over 10 years on brides and celebrities. A mixture of Jamila and Rajasthani Henna Powder, creating a silky and smooth paste which will allow any artist to create from straight lines to intricate patterns, while staying easy to control.
5 inch cone- 10-15 grams (approx)
Tip secured with a pin
Lawsonia Inermis 100% Jamila and Rajasthani Powder, Fresh Lemon Juice, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Water.
Minty, Clean & Crisp with a hint of Honey.
Fun Fact: The eucalyptus scent increases brain wave activity and counters physical and mental fatigue. According to the International Flavors and Fragrances, Inc., smelling eucalyptus increases your energy while relieving tension and providing a calming and relaxed environment, which is why it is our favorite scent to use for our brides!
Freeze henna cones (tip facing down) upon arrival to maintain freshness. Instruction card for henna cones and aftercare tips for application included.
Design and Color
- HDS Henna Cone is ready to use as soon as it arrives.
- HDS Cones contain 100% natural ingredients with no chemicals.
- You should be able to create 2-5 standard designs.
- Paste should be left on for at least 4 hours, preferably 12 hours or overnight.
- Stain takes 24-48 hours to develop.
- You will obtain a natural red/brown color depending on your personal body chemistry and climate.