A custom blend of a Moroccan Henna Powder that is preferred for bridal henna application- or during the winter time. This blend allows the paste to cling to the skin and be more pliable than other pastes. Great for draping long lines and creating shadowed and slimmer patterns. This mix is harder to control and takes longer to dry.
6 inch cone - 25-30 grams (approx)
Tip secured with a pin
SILVER Mirrored Cello Wrap (Cello Wrap may change)
Lawsonia Inermis 100% Moroccan or Yemen Powder, Fresh Lemon Juice, Sugar, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Water.
Minty, Clean & Crisp with a hint of Honey.
Fun Fact: The eucalyptus scent increases brain wave activity and counters physical and mental fatigue. According to the International Flavors and Fragrances, Inc., smelling eucalyptus increases your energy while relieving tension and providing a calming and relaxed environment, which is why it is our favorite scent to use for our brides!
Freeze henna cones (tip facing down) upon arrival to maintain freshness. Instruction card for henna cones and aftercare tips for application included.
Design and Color
- HDS Henna Cone is ready to use as soon as it arrives.
- HDS Cones contain 100% natural ingredients with no chemicals.
- You should be able to create 5-15 standard designs per cone or 2 full hands.
- Paste should be left on for at least 4 hours, preferably 12 hours or overnight.
- Stain takes 24-48 hours to develop.
- You will obtain a natural red/brown color depending on your personal body chemistry and climate.